The Users are responsible for keeping their information current. The User may update their information by contacting us at SUPPORT_EMAIL will use reasonable efforts to process any change the User make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to the LuroPlay's internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding the User Information.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our Website. Weare committed to ensuring that all services and activities made available via the Website will be provided in a safe and secure online environment.
- Information Collected from the Users:
- To avail certain facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process .
- The User may also be required to complete an online survey or feedback form, sign up or email us to receive communications from us. We may also ask the User to provide information regarding his/her contact details including name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age, and gender.
- In the course of providing you with access to the Amusement Facilities, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your Permanent Account Number. The User hereby consents to provide any Sensitive personal data or information such as financial information (Bank Account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details) or any other information detail, required by the Company as per the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 at any time for Game and/or Promotion on the LuroPlay portal.
- We may collect and process the information such as names, email address, contact details of the User’s activity during the Games and/or Promotion pertaining to LuroPlay and other public information that the users have provided to a thirty party like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc, username/identity of which has been used to access the LuroPlay portal.
- We may also collect details of the user’s visit to our LuroPlay Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, the web pages and resources that the User accesses.
- LuroPlay may also share information as provided by you and data concerning usage of the Amusement Facility and participation in the Games with third party service providers engaged by LuroPlay, for the purpose of data analytics or other similar purposes, for the purpose of storage, improving the services and helping LuroPlay serve you better.
- Any information collected from the User may be used for any purpose which may serve the user, respond to the user, provide any user related services and improve the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website including:
- Alert the user to new features, events, products or services
- Process and respond to the User’s request or feedback
- Contact the User about his/her account or profile
- Improve the Website and create marketing plans
- Implement fraud protection and risk reduction measures
- Enforce the terms of service
- Process payment fees
- For any other reason the User provided the information.
- Where we propose to use your personal information (that is, information that may be used to identify the User and that is not otherwise publicly available) for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
- By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by LuroPlay. LuroPlayreserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event LuroPlay sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to LuroPlayfor disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, LuroPlay reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of LuroPlay.
- Collecting Information
- The LuroPlay automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from the User’s use of the Website as well as through other analysis of the Website.
- We may access information from the User from platforms like social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc), marketing or ad firms. The information we collect may include the User’s username and connection services, age range, gender, interests and unique identifiers like a mobile identification number. We may combine this non-personal information with personal information, and will treat the combined information as the User’s personal information.
- LuroPlay web servers automatically collect limited information about User's computer's connection to the Internet, including User's IP address, when the User visits the Portal. The User's IP address does not identify the User personally. LuroPlay uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request.
- Monitoring of transactions
- All gaming and account transactions are recorded on our computer system. We also carry out routine monitoring of all transactions as they take place, to assist us in improving the service that we provide to the Users.
- Telephone calls
- The telephone conversations from the Users to our Customer Support Centre may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of the queries. .
- Privacy Related to Children
- This LuroPlay is intended for persons who are 18 years of age or above. If the User is under 18 years of age, he/she shall not be permitted to use the Website. If the User is a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from their child, they can notify us immediately by sending an email to SUPPORT_EMAIL. .
- Security Procedures:
Luro Play operates the portal in India, which offers cricket, football etc. fantasy games and other online fantasy sports games through the portal luroplay.com.com and associated application, partner website(s) and mobile application(s) (collectively referred to as the “Portal”) (https://www.luroplay.com/ referred to herein as “LuroPlay” or “we” or “us” “our”).
The Users are responsible for keeping their information current. LuroPlay respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. You may need registration to participate in LuroPlay’s online games. The information about the User is collected by LuroPlayas (i) information supplied by Users and (ii) information automatically tracked during User's navigation on LuroPlay.
- When LuroPlay presents information to it's online advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Portal -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with LuroPlay , we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
- Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with LuroPlay may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with LuroPlay . For your own protection, we strongly recommend not responding to emails or using websites, blogs etc. We may use the information provided by you to LuroPlay, including your email address or phone number, to contact you about the Amusement Facilities or other services availed by you or to inform you of our Amusement Facilities and services.
- LuroPlay DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. LuroPlay WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL LuroPlay BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT OF INR 100.
- Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used until:
- (ii) we are no longer required by applicable law, regulations, contractual obligations or legitimate business purposes to retain your personal information and the retention of your personal information is not required for the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal claim.
- You will promptly notify LuroPlay if there are any changes, updates or modifications to your information. Further, you may also review, update or modify your information and user preferences by logging into your Profile page on the Portal.
- If the User has any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at SUPPORT EMAIL or by normal/physical mail addressed to: LuroPlay Team