What is LuroPlay?
Luro Play is a platform for sports enthusiasts. Play with your own Fantasy Cricket Team to win. Anyone can Participate in both PAID or FREE Model..
Play & Win Real Cash
Create your Own Cricket Team & play Matches with world. Win Real Cash Prizes using your Fantasy Team.
Continuous Matches & Games
Participate in Multiple Matches or games at Single Time. You can play IPL, Cricket World Cup, arcade or battle games and much more...
Win with Skills
Create the Most Skilled Cricket Team using your Best Game Knowledge. Highest scoring Team will grab all Real Cash & Glory.
Is it Legal?
Yes, a game of mere skills is legal in India. We are here sharing the valuable judgment of an Honorable Indian High Court with you.
Have a look on following key points from an Indian High Court’s Judgment specifically regarding Fantasy Games in India:
Complete judgement can be found here
- The Court, in its ruling, stated that playing the Fantasy Cricket game involves considerable skill, judgment and discretion. These accumulated skills gain success on Fantasy Games based on users skills, superior knowledge, judgment and attention.
- The Court also held that ‘the element of skill’ had a predominant influence on the outcome of the Fantasy Cricket game, which follows the following format:
- Participants have to choose a team consisting of at least the same number of player(s) as playing in a real-life sports team (e.g. 7 in kabaddi and 11 in cricket or soccer)
- All matches run for at least the duration of one full sports match.
- No team changes are allowed by participants after the start of the sports match.
- On this basis, the Court adjudged that playing Fantasy Cricket constitutes a ‘game of mere skill’, which makes the Fantasy Game exempt from the provisions of the Public Gambling Act, 1867 (PGA).
Finally, the Court held that the every Fantasy Game is a legitimate business activity protected under Article 19(1)(g) of the Constitution of India.
NOTE: Every Indian State declare this a Valid Game to Participate however Assam, Telangana and Orissa are three states in India don't allow their residents to participate in Fantasy Games. We urge residents from these three Indian States to not to participate at our Website.
View this image for more information on Legalities according to every Indian State.
Watch following video to learn some facts on how to play fantasy sport.
Hurrah! We are happy to share winning stories of Users at Luro Play. We wish you to see in our Winning List, so keep playing!
Click on below image to see it in action!